Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introducing Nutcracker and Turkey Time by Amanda

The holidays are quickly approaching and what do we do at holidays? Well besides eat too much, laugh with family, and drive alot (at least for me). Thats right, take lots and lots of pictures. So go ahead and get ready for this mountain of pics with Amanda Creation's Turkey Time kit and Nutcracker kit. You can pick them up in her store.

Turkey Time by Amanda Creation
Nutcracker by Amanda Creation

Here are some layouts I used using pictures from last year. Once I get this year's pics, I'll just swap them out. I have to admit my favorite elements out of both kits are all of the adorable toys in the Nutcracker kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment