There are so many reasons that I love digital scrapbooking, and one of those reasons is that once your layout is complete (without the mess of tape, glue, scissors, etc) you can simply upload it to your favorite photo printer and you get a beautiful bound photo book (or single sheet prints if you prefer).
Digital Scrapbook Layout Reminders:
1. Layouts should be saved as JPEG 300dpi (quality 10)
2. Always remember you can reduce the size of a layout but never enlarge (if you want square pages then make your layouts 12x12 even if you plan on printing 8x8)
3. Allow at least a 1/4 inch of "buffer" space around your layout without any text, journaling, or important objects in case they get cut off during printing
Where to Print:
There are the photo printers that I have used and been pleased with. I am not intentionally excluding other companies. I just cannot vouch for a company that I personally have not used.
1. Persnickety Prints (high quality prints)
2. Inkubook (great prices for large books and promo codes usually available)
3. Shutterfly (always look and use a promo code to save money)