Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Amanda Creation: Trick or Treat Printables

Amanda made some really great printables with her new Trick or Treat Halloween kit. Since I do not have any trick or treat pictures yet, I decided to grab a couple of the paint can wraps so that I can make my daughter a trick or treat pail. This was my first time experimenting with hybrid/printable projects with digital kit supplies, and I have to say that I am pretty much hooked already. The possibilities are endless. I feel that I have not been getting my full use out of my digital kits in the past. Okay, so enough of my blabbing and here are the pics of my creations. Oh and you can pick up the kit, all the extra goodies, and the printables by Amanda Creation in her store.


No comments:

Post a Comment