Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baked with Love by Amanda Creation

This kit by Amanda Creation called Baked with Love was so much fun to work with. It has tons of cooking elements in it. If you have any pictures in the kitchen, you are gonna want to pick this one up. I know I will use this one for all of my baking/cooking pics. You can pick up the kit here.

Also, Amanda is sponsoring a giveaway along with My Memories Software. The prize is her entire store. Let me say that again, she is giving her entire store away to one lucky winner. That is an amazing prize!!! So head on over to the giveaway page here and comment on the post to enter.

And here are my layouts made with the Baked with Love kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment