Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Gingerbread Lane by Amanda Creation

I just love Christmas decorations. Everytime we go eat at Cracker Barrel, my husband just signs because I head straight to the Christmas trees and ooh and aww over all the decorations. I have to say that we have bought quite a bit of our Christmas decoration stash from there (once it goes on sale of course).

Amanda just released a new kit that is perfect for scrapping your Christmas pics. It is called Gingerbread Lane and I knew as soon as she told me the title of the kit that I was going to love it. You can pick up the kit in here store HERE.


Here are a couple of pages that I made with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment