Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Layout Spotlight

Over the last few weeks I have actually made time to make some layouts for my daughter's scrapbook. Here are a few of them.

These first few are from my recent Butterfly Garden kit. You can get it HERE in my store. All of my kits are only $1.50 and the Bundles are $5.00 in my PERSONAL STORE.











These next couple are from my Barrel of Monkeys kit. I originally made this kit for my daughter's 1st birthday, but she is also our little monkey and I find myself using this kit over and over again. You can pick up the kit in my store HERE.









These next couple layouts are by A-manda Creation from her kit Love Monster. You can pick it up in here store HERE. This kit is filled with all kinds of cute and adorable love monsters.




And if you are wondering what kit I used for my new blog decoration, that would be my brand new kit, Paper Hearts. Pick it up in my store HERE. Scroll down a few posts to pick up a freebie from this kit and to see my wonderful CT layouts using this kit.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures of the little girls are adorable. I love the one that is one picture for all four.
    Are you not going to participate in the blog train? It makes it kind of hard to find the next designer if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually am not participating this month. Your next stop should be QueenPamedalah: http://pamedalah.blogspot.com. You can find the entire listing of designers at http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-2012-blog-train-spring-sun-easter.html. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete