Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Layout & Kit Spotlight

I have made some time in the last few days to get some personal layouts done and I really like how they turned out. Of course, they all feature my daughter.

This first set of pages I made using Amanda Creations Tropical Easter kit. This kit is definitely a new twist on your typical Easter kit as it is full of beach themed Easter fun. You can pick it up in here store here.







Next, I also scrapped some of her Easter pics with the February SNP Store Collab. This kit is packed full of antique heritage style elements and papers, but as you can see, it is a very versatile kit. You can pick it up here.


And the most recent that I just made today are some pictures from back in March when it just began to warm up and I was so excited to be able to put my daughter in a "springy" dress and play outside. I used Wendy Tunison's Country Market kit. And hint hint, if you aren't already a follower of her on facebook, you should be because she gives out lots of chances to win and special coupons just for her facebook followers. You can pick up the kit here.


And last but not least, here are a couple layouts that I made using my Butterfly Garden kit. You can pick it up in my store here.


No comments:

Post a Comment