Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Friday, June 1, 2012

SNP Featured Designer

I am so excited that I am the Featured Designer at SNP for June 1-15. What does this mean for you? Not only is my entire store 40% off, but you can also participate in my featured designer challenges to earn up to a $5 coupon to my store at SNP.







Be sure and check out the SNP Featured Designer Forum Thread to track and earn your $5 coupon to my store.

Here is how you can earn that $5 Coupon.

$1 - Sign up for my Newsletter HERE & "LIKE" my Facebook Fan Page HERE.
$1 - Comment on 10 layouts in my KatyBugScraps Designer Gallery at SNP ($0.10 each)
$2 - Make 2 layouts using either my Raised Country or In The Sticks kits and upload them to the SNP gallery and the Featured Designer forum thread ($1 each)
$1 - Make 2 layouts using any of my kits and upload them to the SNP Gallery and the Featured Designer Forum thread ($0.50 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment