Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Amanda Creation Store - Grand Opening

I am so excited that Amanda gave me the opportunity to be a part of her CT team. Her "Sweet Monkey" kit (the same one that she let me use to design my blog) was the first digital kit that I ever purchased... from anyone. It is still one of my favorites til this day.

Up until now she has sold her kits directly from her blog and then she emails the links out shortly after purchase. Starting today, she now has her own store with immediate direct downloads. And this weekend only, she is offering a Grand Opening 50% off sale. How awesome is that. So head on over to the store Here and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment