Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Speed Scrap Tonight at SNP

Obviously I am way behind in making this post. I have had so much going on in my personal life (all good so no worries), but at the same time it has taken my focus away from digital scrapbooking. Nevertheless, I hope you can join me for the speed scrap over at SNP tonight at 7pm cst. If you join in, hope in the chat room because it is alot of fun to chat while you scrap. The prize is a mini from my Paper Hearts kit plus a 50% coupon for the full kit from my store at SNP. Here is the link to the SNP forum (just scroll down to the Speed Scrap section under challenges or click on the word "chatroom" in the top menu bar when you are in the forum section.

No comments:

Post a Comment