Welcome to my blog. Take a look around. You'll find digital scrapbook freebies, previews of my kits, and layouts from me and my CT.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Timeless and Look Whoo by Amanda Creation

I have a couple of kits to share with ya'll, both by Amanda Creation.

First is a full kit named Timeless. You can pick it up in Amanda's store HERE. I loved the pink and green combination in this kit. It could be very versatile for so many cute layouts. Here are a couple layouts that I made with it.




Next is a mini kit also by Amanda named Look Whoo. It has bold colors completely opposite from the Timeless kit. You can pick it up in here store HERE.

Here is a layout I made with it. I picked this kit for these pictures because her outfit actually has a little owl in the front pocket (but of course it is out and turned backwards in the pictures so you can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment